The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
• New Website Design.
• Suggest ideas for UI and web design layout.
• Implement a better web mobile experience.
• Appropriate Coursework Completed
• Strong knowledge of Web Design Concepts.
• HTML & CSS Experience
• Web interface editing: HTML5, XML, and CSS.
• Adobe Illustrator (nice to have).
• Prefer some level of graphic design experience.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Windows
$15 per hour
Job Types(s): Technology / IT
Employment Type: Internship - Summer
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Phone: 281 465-0625