• Assist with social media marketing and logistics for campaigns and fundraising events.
• Content creation, Facebook posts, Facebook live, short video stories, Instagram stories, Twitter
• Content calendar creation
• Posting and scheduling social media content
• Creating social media campaigns
• Content development for weekly e-newsletters, website content and social media;
• Research on digital and social marketing trends;
• Gathering campaign metrics and campaign reporting;
• Advertising and brand management
• Assist in coordinating photo and film shoots
• Work in multiple databases to keep the information current, and attend events for social media coverage
• Create and Grow Facebook Groups
• Create and manage Facebook Pages
• Create and Run FB Ads to a targeted audience
• Plan client and fundraising events
• Event calendar submissions
• Event updates for events including Facebook updates, tweets, and Instagram, Linked In and blog posts.
• Assist in creating necessary pre-event and post-event materials
• Assist at events
• Serve as an ongoing point of contact for event participants before and after their event day.
• Attend and participate in event-related activities and meetings.
• Attend Community Events
• Create Community Videos
• Building targeted client and media lists
• Produce marketing research and more
Self-motivated, team player w/the ability to meet deadlines, flexible, able to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Self-disciplined w/time management skills to work independently. Strong organizational skills, w/keen attention to details, as well as excellent problem-solving abilities are required. Innovative, strategic and creative thinker w/Strong writing skills. Flexible workday schedule with the ability to work evenings and weekends as needed. Must have transport.
Employment Type: Internship - Summer
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Woodlands Eco Realty