THE WOODLANDS METHODIST SCHOOL EAGLE CLUB ASSISTANT
The Woodlands Methodist School, an outreach of The Woodlands United Methodist Church, is currently seeking candidates to work part-time with our children (K-8th Grade) in our Eagle Club Before/After school care program for the 2019-2020 school year.
• Be available for a shift from 7:15am – 8:30am and/or 3:00pm to 5:45pm on any/all days Monday – Friday. Days/schedules are flexible but dependability is critical.
• Work with and supervise students participating in Eagle Club who will be engaging in art, recreation, games, playground activities, and self-directed homework.
• Help with arrival and dismissal to Eagle Club, and ensure accurate student sign-in/sign-out records are maintained.
• Follow daily plans in meeting with the school philosophy.
• Cooperate with the Head of School and Eagle Club Coordinator in all Eagle Club activities.
• Meet licensing and school requirements for in-service training and professional growth in a timely manner.
• Cooperate with others who share the classroom, including school staff and other TWUMC ministries.
• Part-Time/Non-Exempt (not to exceed 29 hours/week)
• Wage : $12/Hour
All interested applicants should submit a resume to Kristin Thibodeaux at email@example.com. Additional information can be found on our website at www.twms.org.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• High school graduate/college student preferred
• An interest in working with children Kindergarten through 8th grade and a willingness to work under the supervision of the Eagle Club Program Coordinator
• Must be a committed Christian comfortable sharing their faith with students
$12 per hour
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
The Woodlands Methodist Church (School)
Name: Mary Beth Beijers