The Lifestyle Coordinator serves as the manager of resident programs to include recreational, social,
cultural, travel, and entertainment designed to enrich the quality of life and enhance the vibrancy of the
community for residents. Responsibilities encompass program development, facility scheduling, administration of social events, oversight and ownership of the clubhouse facilities and overall promotion and publicity of the community social events and amenities. The Lifestyle Coordinator ensures that all programs and services are conducted and fulfilled in a manner consistent with the goals and objectives of the Community Association.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Plan, coordinate and implement resident programs and community-wide events. In planning, solicits input and involvement from residents and/or prospects to stimulate participation and awareness of the robust and facilitated lifestyle opportunities that define the Association objectives.
• Work with members and community organizations in the scheduling of Association facilities, to include program and room requirements, coordination with other Association departments, and arrangements for the collection of fees as applicable.
• Facilitate the operation of the activity registration desk and Snack Shack to ensure adequate staffing, policy and procedure implementation and administration, asset control, and required documentation.
• Coordinate the development, distribution and contribute content for the Association newsletter and other lifestyle public relations and marketing publications as assigned.
• Contribute and information and facilitate the distribution of information to new property owners.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
• Associates Degree Required
• Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
• 3 – 5 years of directly related or closely related experience Certifications or Licenses
• Local area travel may be required
• Use of personal vehicle may be required (reimbursed expenses)
Additional Job Requirements/Conditions
• Non-Typical office environment (frequent standing, walking, talking, etc.), both inside activities and outside activities.
• Overtime may be required
• Frequent social interaction
• Use of personal cell phone
• Lifestyle Coordinator will be required to work some weekends and Holidays
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and to reach
above shoulders with hands and arms in order to file a variety of documents; lift boxes and/or kitchen equipment, use hands and fingers to input data to information system; and talk or hear in order to gather and provide information on departmental processes. The employee is often required to sit in order to process information and conduct data entry activities. Some easy maintenance work required (i.e. changing light bulbs, sweeping, vacuuming, etc.)
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Looking for someone who is creative, positive and has an energetic attitude.
Knowledge of resident programs including recreational, social, cultural, travel, and entertainment.
Knowledge of typical business correspondence (grammar, structure, punctuation, spelling, etc.) at a proficient level.
Knowledge of conflict resolution techniques at a proficient level.
Self-motivated, proactive, detail oriented and a team player.
Professional customer service and interpersonal skills.
$40,000 - $45,000
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time