Work Schedule: 40 hours per week; shift schedule as assigned
Job Summary: This position will monitor the campus for building maintenance items, safety issues, prohibited or concerning behavior of persons throughout the campus, respond to emergency situations to minimize risk and / or loss to buildings, property or persons.
- Must be willing to receive training in basic first aid and be willing to utilize that training in the position.
- Must be willing to learn the campus life safety systems and aid in their operation, monitoring, testing and function.
- Must be able to provide appropriate customer service levels for all persons on campus and do so in a professional, courteous way.
- Must maintain a constant awareness of people and events happening on campus.
- Must be physically able to perform all duties of the position in any type of weather and be willing to work varied shifts, schedules, holidays and overtime as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to interact well with others. Very personable, professional, and maintains a positive attitude.
- Must be able to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English with a problem solving and helpful demeanor at all times.
- Must have a neat, professional appearance, be very punctual and reliable.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to operate a computer to fill out reports, check email, etc.
The Woodlands United Methodist Church
2200 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Job Types(s): Ministries
Industry(s): Nonprofit / Social Service
Employment Type: Contract - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Woodlands United Methodist Church - Visit Our Business Directory Listing