The Systems Administrator is a professional position charged with providing superior critical system development and management of Microsoft and network systems including monitoring and management of our DocuWare document management system. This position requires excellent customer service and support to Interfaith Workforce Services’ management and staff.
• Development and implementation of critical systems (including Active Directory and routed network).
• Able to provide support and maintenance for critical systems. In compliance of change requests and SLA of all 'user facing' devices and systems.
• Translates and communicates between users, internal IT staff, and management to ensure that IT products and services deliver required functionality.
• Collects accurate and complete information while determining provisioning of IT related systems and services.
• Protects confidential information by maintaining FIPS 140-2 compliance.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently with minimal supervision and collaboratively within a team environment.
• Active Directory Administration (MSCE 2008 or newer)
• Network layer 2 and layer 3 proficiency (CCNA or higher)
• Solid understanding of relational database fundamentals, SQL queries, and writing stored procedures.
• Symantec Backup Exec - data backup and recovery.
• Manages, develops, and maintains electronic document storage system; DocuWare..
• Crystal Reports designing a plus.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 5 years IT experience or 9 years equivalent IT work experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years as a primary administrator for multi-site active directory environment, including Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, Sites, Certificate Services, DFS, and Roaming profiles.
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience with network administration and routing.
• REQUIRED - Valid Texas Driver’s License, liability insurance, and reliable vehicle.
• PREFERRED - Professional Certifications, (MCITP, CCNP, etc.)
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Interfaith of The Woodlands - Visit Our Business Directory Listing