As the Front Desk Associate, you are responsible and accountable for maintaining superior customer service and providing information about all the different programs & events we offer to existing and potential customers.
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must be willing to learn about the programs & events we currently offer, to be able to assist potential customers and current customers.
- Ability to learn registration and class management software.
- Must greet customers in a positive manner, as they enter and exit the building.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Promote programs and events to current and prospective families.
- Ability to effectively communicate rules and policies to our parents.
- Maintain all administrative duties regarding your department including answering phones, assisting customers, filing, copying and general duties related to front desk operations.
- Light housekeeping.
- Flexible weekday evenings between 3:00pm and 8:30pm (including Fridays) and flexible Saturdays between 8:45am-12:15pm and occasional other times.
- Computer skills a must – Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi task
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Self-motivated; Goal-oriented
- Good communication skills
- Proper phone etiquette
- Time management skills
- High school diploma preferred
Maximum Athletics - The Woodlands
28519 Sweetgum Road
Magnolia, TX 77354
Industry(s): Recreation / Fitness
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands