Business Development Associate offers digital and print advertising opportunities offered by the Interfaith Publications Department by collecting accurate listing information for all businesses within assigned territory and build relationships with clients and promote the ideals of Interfaith of The Woodlands. Interfaith is focused on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of businesses in The Woodlands and surrounding areas. Interfaith helps thousands of businesses manage their print advertising in Interfaith of The Woodlands Community & Business Directory as well as through digital marketing with online listings, and the Directory app.
• Prospect and secure new advertising partners via phone, face-to-face cold calling, and networking.
• Strengthen relationships and renew existing accounts.
• Assist advertising partners in ad layout and proofing.
• Ability to manage deadlines.
• Insure that all ads have been proofed and approved.
• Deliver publication to participating advertising partners.
• College degree preferred and 3 to 5 years relevant experience, promoting organizational mission throughout the community.
• Experience in print and digital advertising sales preferred, but not required.
• Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
• Candidate must be organized, detail oriented and able to work in a team environment.
• Candidate must be able to work independently.
Employment Type: Commission Only
Interfaith of The Woodlands