Do you want to earn extra income and be your own boss as a Second Language Instructor?
Part time tutoring opportunities to provide in-home/office tutoring for students of all ages and all languages.
As an independently contracted instructor you would be able to:
-Manage the times and days you want to work
- Teach in one-on-one and/or group settings.
- Teach children and/or adults.
- Your primary responsibilities would be: to inspire our students to learn a second language while introducing them to the language and culture.
Crossing Borders Instructors provide personalized instruction in Reading, Writing, Listening, Grammar and general language life skills.
Crossing Borders is one of the industry leaders in providing language education to children and adults. our expert approach is personal and customized, with each student’s needs in mind.
Our talented instructors experience daily the impact they make. We’re a company that prides itself in encouraging our students to achieve their personal goals in school, professionally, and in life. Join us, and be inspired!
Do you meet the following requirements?
- (Preferred but not required) At least two (2) years of Language as a Second Language teaching experience;
- (Preferred but not required) Bachelor’s degree (preferably in language, education or related field);
- Native target language speaker
- Proficient in English
- Reliable transportation
- Able to work legally in the U.S
If you seek to share your enthusiasm for your language, then we want you on our team, please submit an updated resume.
Job Types(s): Teaching / Training
Employment Type: Temporary - Part Time
Crossing Borders / The Woodlands location