AESTHETIC INJECTION SPECIALIST
Radiance Medical Aesthetics and Wellness, winner of Best in The Woodlands for 2019 and 2020 is interviewing for the position of Aesthetic Injection Specialist.
NP or PA required.
The Aesthetic Injection Specialist is responsible for all aspects of patient care including taking medical histories and photos, performing face and body consults and follow up, and providing medical aesthetic services (including, but not limited to: Botox, Dysport, Restylane, Sculptra, Juvederm & Voluma). The Aesthetic Injection Specialist will see patients independently under the direction of the medical director and the Owner/PA.
Part time to develop into full time. Must be able to work Saturdays.
Prefer a minimum of two years injecting experience in a medical spa or plastic surgery setting.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong knowledge of current techniques and trends in skin care and medical aesthetics
- Stays informed of cutting edge treatments and seeks out ongoing training
- Develops treatment plans with patients and manages expectations of results
- Works with team members to ensure patient appointments flow smoothly
- Monitors inventory levels of medical aesthetic supplies
- Follows all HIPAA and OSHA guidelines
- Excellent communication skills
- Works special events as assigned
- Proven time management, organizational and follow up skills
- Strong computer skills
EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS: Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS: 2 years injecting experience in a medical spa or plastic surgery setting.
OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE PREFERRED: Micro-Needling, PRP Treatments, IV Therapy, Ultherapy, Laser Treatments and CoolSculpting.
LICENSE REQUIRED: Valid Texas State License (PA-C. or NP-C.)
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Radiance is proud to be a team based organization offering an empowering and drama-free culture in an industry that can frequently be competitive and cut-throat. You will enjoy an opportunity to learn and grow among the most talented and respected aesthetic professionals in the industry. We are truly a family. Many team members have been with Radiance for up to twelve years. We work hard together and have fun together. We expect all candidates to be team players, understanding that we are only successful when we work together for individual and collective growth.
Radiance Medical Aesthetics & Wellness
6777 Woodlands Parkway
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Radiance Medical Aesthetics & Wellness - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Website: Visit Our Website