We are currently seeking a Tree Climber/Crew Leader.
If you have experience in landscape, forestry or working at height we encourage you to apply for this position. We are a “Tree Service you can Trust!”
• Must have a clean valid Driver’s License (CDL would be a big plus)
• Bilingual would be a big plus (English/Spanish)
• Must perform a drug screen/Physical before employment
• Must have prior experience in tree care industry
• Full time position
• Pay is dependent on experience – also competitive
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supervise and Lead tree crews doing residential and commercial jobs in a productive manner
• Follow ANSI and company standard, safety first
• Work will be performed in a professional and safely manner. Work site awareness is a must!
• Must be able to drive manual
• Must be proficient in hooking and backing trailers
• Operate power tools, chainsaws, chippers and other equipment as needed on job-sites
• Must be able to withstand exposure to all kinds of weather while working on the job site such as extreme heat, cold or light rain.
• Must be able to work as a member of a crew while progressively learning new skills
• Professional attitude and appearance on job-sites
• Must be proficient in proper tree care, pruning and removal techniques
Pay is dependent on experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time