Seeking a part time team-player with a positive attitude who is able to work on Saturdays and Sundays and flexible weekday schedule dental assistant with front desk experience
- Professionalism and good communication skills are important as you will work closely with the orthodontist, patients, and other staff members.
- Must be willing to learn clinical procedures such as taking digital photographs and x-rays, fabricating essix retainers, fitting bands, changing arch wires, performing indirect and direct bonding and effectively navigating computer software.
- Other duties include cleaning the lab and operatories, sweeping/mopping as needed; cleaning common areas and removing the trash; providing oral hygiene and home care instructions to patients.
- Good time management
- Adherence to all safety and infection control rules is required.
- Must have RDA license
- Responsibilities include: Front Desk Insurance verification, answering phone calls, schedule appointments, data entry, presenting treatment plans, following up with patients regarding treatment plan.
Dr. Jeff Shao - Showtime Orthodontic Arts
7901 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Dr. Jeff Shao - Showtime Orthodontic Arts - Visit Our Business Directory Listing