To provide administrative support to ICDC Registrar and Director as well as other duties assigned.
Primary Duties: (Essential to this position)
• Responsible for providing general administrative support to ICDC office staff.
• Able to assist with last minute classroom coverage
• Able to provide support during carlines
• Provide support for closing and opening the school as needed
• Medication Administration -clinic (previous training)
• Assist Registrar with documents and during time of enrollment.
• Able to place school supply orders if needed
• Hours: 5 hours per day -Monday to Friday 1pm to 6pm
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director
Excellent interpersonal skills are a requirement for this position. Must be able to handle multiple tasks, which would require flexibility and organizational skills. Able to maintain discretion in handling confidential information. Strong interpersonal, writing and computer skills. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex office setting with multiple demands and competing priorities
• Working knowledge of procedures regarding emergencies and discipline, as well as other child-related procedures. Working knowledge of Parent Handbook.
• Working knowledge of the 'State of Texas Minimum Standards for Pre-Schools and Day Care Centers'
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Interfaith Child Development Center