Job Classification: Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
Reports to: Facilities Maintenance Manager
Work Schedule: 40 hours per week; shift schedule as assigned
Job Summary: This position will monitor the campus for building maintenance items, safety issues, prohibited or concerning behavior of persons throughout the campus, respond to emergency situations to minimize risk and / or loss to buildings, property or persons.
- Assist facilities maintenance technicians with assigned campus maintenance needs.
- Daily unlocking and locking of facility (verify campus is secure before leaving at night)
- Respond to onsite emergencies and provide assistance including first aid and calling for backup as needed. (ie 911)
- Gather information and witness statements and write incident reports following campus events.
- Inspect Company vehicles for safety and cleanliness and clean as needed.
- Check out vehicles to approved drivers and perform pre and post use inspections.
- Watch video surveillance system and identify issues needing a response.
- Monitor the campus life safety systems and aid in their operation, testing and function.
- Maintain a constant awareness of people and events happening on campus.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to interact well with others, personable and professional.
- Must be able to read, write and otherwise communicate effectively in English.
- Must be able to lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 50 lbs
- Must be able to hear well in a loud environment
- Must have sufficient mobility to move and operate in confined work area
- Must be able to work inside and outside our School and pass needed background checks
- Must be able to stand and walk during an 8-10 hour shift; occasional shifts in excess of 10 hours may be required due to the demands of the business
- Must have a neat professional appearance, be very punctual and reliable.
- Must be physically able to perform all duties of the position in any type of weather and be willing to work varied shifts, schedules, holidays and overtime as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to operate a computer to fill out reports, check email, etc.
The Woodlands United Methodist Church
2200 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Woodlands United Methodist Church - Visit Our Business Directory Listing