This is a part-time position. Marketing Intern will assist Marketing Director with a wide range of communication initiatives, from social media to print and digital advertising, and even internal marketing campaigns.
Some things you'll help with:
- use Marketing Calendar to develop social media posts and email blasts
- oversee in-office marketing collateral
- creating blog posts
- create social media ads to support various marketing campaigns
This is a good opportunity to get a taste of a wide variety of marketing aspects and see their effect on both a local and national level.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (will help hone your abilities, this is an internship after all)
- Organization and time management
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint/other presentation programs)
- Knowledge and Experience with Social Media
+ Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus, but not necessary
Job Types(s): Marketing/Advertising/PR
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Vision Trends, Inc