Our Logistics Coordinators ensure operational excellence in customer service for the clients of Compass. This position starts as an entry level service position. As your knowledge and abilities grow, so will your level of responsibility and management with the clients of Compass Global Logistics.
Daily activities could include tracking freight, tendering freight to carriers, taking inbound calls from suppliers, handling customer service calls, supporting account managers, or auditing shipments.
We are committed to training and mentoring our employees and giving them opportunities to excel. Your exciting career with Compass Global Logistics will challenge you to reach beyond your best as you learn your position, gain knowledge and master core skill sets in the logistics industry.
What we offer
Competitive base salary ($30 - $40k starting salary based on experience)
Excellent Health Insurance
Career path – exceptional advancement opportunities
Fast-paced team environment
Family-centered culture –you are not just a number here, you are part of our family
· Previous work experience/Bachelor degree
· Ability to work with a team, while also delivering independent results
· Ability to collaborate with others
· Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others in person and over the phone
· Analytical ability in problem solving and commitment to excellence in customer service
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively in a high stress environment
· Excellent systems knowledge: MS Office
· Excellent oral and written communication/business writing skills
$30 - $40k starting, based on experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Compass Global Logistics