Camp Bow Wow® is a Premier dog care facility seeking a fun, smart, motivated self-starter to join our Front Desk team of dog enthusiasts! Professional front desk experience is a must. Experience with dogs is a plus, but not required.
Ideal candidate MUST have excellent interpersonal skills, phone etiquette, emotional intelligence, work well with a team, and have a great work ethic and attitude. We are looking for a "career" minded individual that will be dedicated to the camp and take pride in maintaining our growing reputation and service level.
This position requires 12+ hour days every other day and every other weekend. Example: week 1 you will be required to work MON, WED, FRI 6am-7pm week 2 SAT, Sun (3pm-7pm) TUES, THUR. Please come into Camp Bow Wow @ 27616 Commerce Oaks Dr. Oak Ridge North, TX 77385 NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
· Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Answering phone calls.
· Appointment setting and checking in/out of clients
· Process payments
· Greeting clients upon arrival
· Be capable to gracefully handle upset clients and have good conflict resolution
· Keeping management apprised of client concerns
· Following procedures and directions.
· Knowledgeable on all pricing, packages, and promotions.
· Recognizing and supporting team goals and creating and maintaining positive relationships with clients
· Be willing to help anywhere in the camp and perform any task required to keep the camp functioning smoothly
Camp Bow Wow
27616 Commerce Oaks Drive
Oak Ridge North, TX 77385
Job Types(s): Veterinary / Pets
Industry(s): Veterinary / Pet
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Oak Ridge / Shenandoah