Listing Coordinator/Marketing Specialist
The McClung Group
Who are we?
The mission of The McClung Group is to provide the premier customer service experience for our Real Estate clients. The knowledge we’ve gained through years of working in The Woodlands market empowers us to provide our home buyers and sellers with the advice they need to make informed decisions. Whether it’s selling a home, searching for a home, or negotiating a contract, each member of The McClung Group is an experienced real estate professional who applies their expert skills to each step of the process to help each client achieve an outstanding result.
Who we are looking for?
An individual with a positive attitude and willingness to jump in and help with any task is a must! Accuracy and attention to detail are required functions of this position with a strong sense of urgency. All applicants must be proficient with computer and other technology and comfortable interacting regularly on the phone. Ideal candidate will have marketing experience and knowledge of social media platforms. If you enjoy being part of a team and helping people in a fast paced environment, we are interested in talking to you about this exciting opportunity. Experience in real estate is also a plus, but not required.
- Oversee all aspects of sellers’ transactions from initial contact to executed purchase agreement.
- Prepare all listing materials: pre-listing presentation, Listing Agreement, sellers’ disclosures, pull online property profile, past multiple listing service (MLS) listings and etc.
- Consult and coordinate with sellers – property photos, staging, repairs, cleaning, signage, lockbox, access requirements and marketing activities.
- Obtain all necessary signatures on listing agreement, disclosures and other necessary documentation.
- Coordinate showings and obtain feedback.
- Provide proactive weekly feedback to sellers regarding all showings and marketing activities.
- Coordinate all public open houses and broker open houses.
- Input all listing information into MLS and marketing websites and update as needed.
- Submit all necessary documentation to office broker for file compliance.
- Input all necessary information into client database and transaction management system
- Create (design) all buyer and seller consultation package documents
- Coordinate the preparation of all listing and open house flyers, graphics, signage and all other marketing materials.
- Manage and update agent website(s), blog(s) and online listings if applicable
- Coordinate and implement agent marketing videos and property videos on website(s), blog(s), social media and client database email campaigns.
- Work closely with agents to develop content that will be implemented on social media platforms.
- Monitor and maintain the company’s social media accounts and offer constructive interaction with users
- Develop brand awareness and online reputation
- Strong communication and customer communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional demeanor
- Highly accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge and understanding of social media platforms
- Proficient with MS Office
- Experience in real estate preferred
- Experience with Top Producer, Docusign, Dotloop, Command and Canva a plus but not required
2201 Lake Woodlands Dr
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Website: Visit Our Website