Typical hours are 7:30-4:30 Mon. thru Fri, but hours may change due to inclement weather and holidays, and some Saturdays may be required. Job duties include driving a set route, testing pool water, adjusting chemical levels, skimming pool surface, emptying skimmers, vacuuming pool, cleaning filters, and many other duties as needed and assigned.
Benefits available include paid health insurance, 401k, dental, vision, etc.
• Be able to lift 50 pounds
• Must have a clean driving record, with a minimum 3 year driving history
• Have a valid Texas driver's license
• Be willing to work hard
• Present a professional appearance
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Regular, dependable attendance is a required function of the job
• Able to take direction and follow through even when unsupervised
• Ability to read and understand safety rules
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work outdoors, year-round
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time