TWFG is one of the largest privately held independent insurance agencies in the country and is headquartered in The Woodlands, TX. TWFG Insurance represents over 200 insurance carriers and is licensed to do business in 49 states.
An Operations Support Associate is responsible for providing all agents with the tools and resources to help them succeed. This includes systems access, carrier appointments, and market information. The main focus of an Operations Support Associate is to provide excellent customer service, which promotes the growth and profitability of TWFG.
• Maintain positive relationships with all carriers and agents.
• Stay current on carrier and product availability.
• Manage on-boarding process of new agents, producers, CSRs, and staff.
• Manage agent, producer, and CSR state licensure.
• Process all carrier appointments for new and existing Branch and GA agents.
• Provide research and support in policy transfer transactions.
• Provide systems access to all internal and proprietary systems.
• Manage internal help desk system.
• Answer Operations Department emails in the help desk.
• Research and respond to commission questions received from agents.
• Positively promote and represent the TWFG brand.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills.
• Adaptability with strong talent for managing multiple projects.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and web-based applications.
• Insurance experience preferred.
• Working knowledge of insurance agency operations preferred.
• Licensing and contracting experience is a plus.
TWFG offers a competitive salary and benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401K Retirement Savings Plan.
commensurate with experience
Job Types(s): Other
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands