Care giver for a 58yo man with a spinal cord injury. Training will be provided.
Applicant must be at least 18yo, valid TDL, able to pass criminal background check,
and able to work evenings and weekends.
• performing personal care tasks including bathing, catheter/bowel
• health related tasks that include administering meds,
change wound dressing
• food and nutritional assistance.
• light household tasks, running errands
• transfers to and from wheelchair to bed (hoyer lift)
$13.00 - $16.00 Depending on Experience