Provide facilities support services to all locations of Interfaith of The Woodlands
• Provide upkeep for buildings, grounds, equipment and furnishings. This includes, but is not limited to, general maintenance, painting, landscaping and furniture assembly.
• Set up for meetings and off-site special events (includes occasional evenings and weekends).
• Provide support as requested for miscellaneous building assistance (hanging pictures and arranging furniture, etc.)
• Deliver donations dropped off at Central office (including miscellaneous goods and furniture item pick-up) to Hand Me Up Shop.
• Arrange for vendor service calls for repairs, such as plumping, electrical, HVAC, janitorial and others.
• Responsible for responding to occasional after-hours alarm calls from the security company for our Woodlands locations.
• Additional tasks which support the overall operations of Interfaith of The Woodlands will be assigned.
• Other duties as assigned
HS diploma, 2-5 years relevant experience. Current drivers license and proof of insurance required. Organized and flexible, with good communication skills and handling of confidential information. Ability to work occasional early mornings, evenings and weekends is required. Must be able to work in high places, drive mechanical vehicle, work indoors and outdoors year round. Requires physical exertion to manually move, life, carry, pull or push heavy objects 100 lbs or greater.
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Interfaith of The Woodlands - Visit Our Business Directory Listing