Job Description Summary
We are looking for a customer service driven team member to support the marketing department in its primary and administrative duties. This role will be heavy in lead generation and contact capture into our CRM Database.
• Communicate directly with prospects and clients on properties to facilitate leads/transactions.
• Maintain/Manage CRM database for lead/contact capture and marketing eblast campaign lists.
• Schedule/coordinate email marketing campaigns with brokers and marketing team. (Mailchimp,
• Manage/maintain property listings to reflect accurate details and assign premium listings.
(Loopnet/Costar, CREXI, Catalyst,]/Commgate listing services)
• Compose press releases for company transactions and coordinate timing with our PR rep for
• Communicate with the brokers, marketing team and sign vendors to coordinate property sign design
• Support marketing team in organizing various projects, meetings, concepts.
• Collect information on sponsorships, trade shows, local events and present to team for review.
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and possibly attend
them to facilitate their success.
• Analyzing CRM database information to create internal monthly lead reports.
• Undertaking daily administrative tasks, answering phones/voicemails to ensure the functionality and
coordination of the department’s lead capture.
• Distribute reports on email marketing campaign performances to brokers.
• Assist with social media and website content.
• Required- High School diploma or GED certificate
• Required proficiency with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
• Required proficiency with CRM software tools and platforms
• Required 2-5 years’ experience in marketing or equivalent education
• Associate or bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field a plus
• Commercial real estate marketing and/or property listing experience (Loopnet/Costar, CREXI, Catalyst)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, high level of organization and attention to detail
To be determined based on experience and
Job Types(s): Marketing/Advertising/PR
Industry(s): Real Estate
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The J. Beard Real Estate Company