Reconcile subrecipient expenses against budgets
Prepare expenditure reports for all assigned grants weekly
Reconcile departmental billing with Auditor billing
Create spreadsheets for Director as requested
On-site monitoring visits (audits) of subrecipients
Monthly desk monitoring of subrecipients
Maintain grant files
Create/maintain subrecipient reporting forms
Assist staff with creation of spreadsheets/reporting forms
Other duties as assigned
- Must be computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality in and out of the workplace.
- Must be competent in carrying out basic business office procedures; must be able to communicate effectively with staff, must be able to assemble materials for reports and proposals
- College Degree or substantial relevant experience in accounting
- Must be able to work effectively under conditions of pressure and frequent interruptions; must be able to exercise initiative in problem identification and solutions and be able to detect errors in records and documentation; and able to deadlines/time frames
- Must learn new procedures quickly and have good communication skills in English
- 3+ years of increasing responsible employment.
- This position is designated “at will,” and the agency reserves the right to terminate the employee or the meet position at any time.
- This position is grant driven and terminates with the funding source.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Conroe / Lake Conroe
Name: Community Development