Facilitate and close sales to achieve sales goals. (2-14 in support of Office Manager)
2. Organize and prepare billing documents.
3. Perform a variety of administrative functions including, correspondence, data entry and report preparation, processing paperwork, filing and computer work.
4. Receive and respond to customer complaints exercising discretion and judgment to resolve customer or departmental issues, and/or work with management to achieve resolution.
5. Contribute to and/or complete special projects as assigned.
6. Maintain complete customer files
7. Review daily service notes by field personnel and address each accordingly.
8. Complete customer mailings of marketing materials and general correspondence.
9. Work closely with Operations Manager to reschedule dispatch changes following rain delays etc.
10. Assist with the completion of maintenance estimates. Verify the accuracy of prices and all content.
11. Assist with project management.
12. Work with Nursery and outside vendors to source plant and other materials as needed.
13. Schedule customer services in Service Auto Pilot. Confirm existing scheduling for customers is accurate adjusting as needed to accommodate customer changes/request.
Key Performance Metrics
1. Meet established sales targets.
2. Accuracy in all communication and records.
3. Accuracy of data, reports and other work product.
4. Performance to budget and established schedules.
5. Overall human resource management of admin. staff. Includes hiring, firing, training, coaching, mentoring and developing staff to reach full potential and established goals for the individual and the office.
6) Sales performance as outlined in pay structure.
7) Customer retention as outlined in pay structure.
8) Customer reviews as outlined in pay structure.
1. To provide accurate and timely reports to support operational and sales functions as needed.
2. To maintain accurate and current information.
3. To coordinate and help manage all incoming and outgoing telephone, written and other communication within the company.
4. To provide excellent customer service and offer a high degree of professional business decorum in all dealings with the Company’s customers and with all operations and sales personnel
5. To coordinate and manage a variety of administrative activities with accuracy, efficiently meeting all deadlines.
6. To maintain current and accurate files, vendors, customers etc. for easy retrieval at any time.
1. Strict attention to detail and ability to work accurately
2. Ability to monitor multiple items and follow-up as needed and delegate responsibilities necessary to complete tasks.
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
5. Results and action oriented
6. Profit driven – seeks ways to cut costs and improve efficiency
7. Effective problem solving skills, ability to handle adversity.
8. Performs and demands excellent quality in work
9. Service and teamwork oriented
10. Customer centered and focused
11. Focus on learning and development for self and staff.
12. Technically competent and skilled.
Minimum Qualifications & Educational Requirements
1. Bachelors Degree (Accounting preferred).
2. 3 years Administrative experience.
3. 3 years Supervisory or Office Management experience.
4. Strong knowledge of computer applications (Mac operating system and Service AutoPilot).
5. Keyboard and 10-key skills
Extraordinary Work Conditions
1. Must maintain regular and reliable attendance at a level acceptable to the company, including the ability to work overtime, holidays, evenings or weekends as necessary.
2. Position requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.
1. Computers and peripherals
2. Multi-line telephone system
3. Calculator, adding machine
4. All office equipment, copy machine, fax machine etc.
-You Must Be Bilingual In Spanish To Qualify For This Position- First and foremost this position is focused on selling, closing and promoting the services offered by GreenGate Turf & Pest and insuring customer satisfaction. Additional responsibilities include office matters as they relate to administrative areas, and making appropriate decisions, consulting with office manager as needed. This position is responsible for multiple and varied administrative support functions.
$16/hr plus commission
Industry(s): Lawn Services
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
GreenGate Turf & Pest