APPLY IN PERSON
LEAD Dining Room Attendant/Server for a Senior Living Community.
A few key items about this position:
1. Hours of needed availability: M – F 7:30 – 4:00pm and Saturday 8:30 - 2:00pm
2. This is a Full-time Position
3. Pay is $13.00 per hour (NO TIPS).
4. Strict uniform and appearance standards are required.
5. Holidays are required with this position. Minimum 2 Saturday's per month. Other occasional evenings/Sundays as needed.
6. This position serves senior citizens and is responsible for providing outstanding customer service, have a sense of urgency and ensure all dining room policies are followed.
7. Position requires passing a drug and background screen.
High school education or equivalent is required (GED is accepted).
Possesses effective communication via the ability to read, write and speak English and follow production and preparation sheets is also required.
Maintains required food handlers certifications.
Previous experience in dining hospitality and/or full service active adult/senior living preferred.
The candidate should understand food measurements and equivalents
13.00 per hour
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Watermere @ Woodland Lakes