The dishwasher is responsible for operating a dish cleaning machine and related equipment, preparing dishes for washing, washing dishes, and returning dishes to stock. He/she helps store and rotate all food and supply belongings for the food department, while also maintaining the dish room and dish machine in a sanitary manner. This position is responsible for janitorial duties in various dining services areas such as dining room, kitchen, storage, and bistro/cafe.
A few key items about both positions:
1. Hours of needed availability: Monday – Friday appx. 8am – 3:00pm (with 1-2 Saturdays per month and other occasional holidays, nights and Sundays)
2. This is a Part-time Hourly Based Position.
3. Pay is $12.00 an hour.
4. Strict appearance standards are required (Uniform Tops provided).
5. This position serves senior citizens and requires someone with a high attention to cleanliness, understands position has very repetitive job tasks and limited down time on the job.
6. Position requires passing a drug and background screen.
If you are interested in the position please apply in person 8:00 – 1:00pm.
Prefer high school education or equivalent (GED is accepted), though it is not mandatory.
Food Handler - We will assume all costs for obtaining license.
Previous Experience helpful.
12.00 per hour
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Watermere @ Woodland Lakes