Enhance the promotion of a child centered environment through special programming, and enrichment classes. Assist the Director with the curriculum on the assigned age groups.
• Primary responsibility is to improve the quality of education delivered in the school according to the vision and mission of the same by overseeing the curriculum and teaching standards of ICDC
• Coordinate, assess, and evaluate instructional material and lesson plans for ages 3+ supervising the implementation of the same programs
• Monitor student’s progress 3+ years old
• Collaborating with Director and Assistant Director to plan and execute summer camps for 3+
• Recommend instructional techniques to Director and Assistant Director for approval before applying in classes
• Based on classroom observations and curriculum, makes recommendations to Director and Assistant Director for appropriate training and professional development
• Obtains approval from the Director for any change of the Curriculum
• Available to close the school as needed, minimum 3 days a week
• Perform other duties as assigned
College degree preferred, 5 years relevant experience, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and uses discretion in handling confidential information. Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment, with multiple demands. Able to prioritize and make effective choices. Knowledge of Handwriting without Tears, Phonic system. Minimum of 3 years experience. Acquires 30 hours of professional development every year.
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Interfaith Child Development Center - Visit Our Business Directory Listing