- Main lead supervising medical assistant, to be trained in front and back office.
- Assist 2 providers (MD, PA) in daily tasks as needed.
- Oversee office activities, schedule and work of staff.
- Order supplies and keep budget in check.
- Ensure collaboration between providers and staff.
- Goal: Lead Medical Assistant, with integrity to make smart decisions, bring the best in others, promote a healthy work environment and a successful practice.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a medical field.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Able to multitask, self-direct and delegate.
Job Types(s): Healthcare / Nursing
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time