Basic Function: Ensures highest quality customer service and assists the management team with quality control, marketing, and advertising.
• Assists customers in making payments and inserting customer data into company systems.
• Helps customers with parking and facilitates the expedient flow of traffic through the facility
• Leads programs to improve client and customer satisfaction
• Assists in the management of the day-to-day activities of the business.
• Interacts with customers in a friendly and professional manner
• Provides assistance to management for quality control initiatives.
• Performs other necessary functions as assigned.
• Conducts office and facility audits as required by management.
• Counts “bank” of revenue (if required) at end of shift to ensure daily total is correct.
• Makes change (if required) for customers before transactions.
• Quotes rates for detailing, repair and ceramic coating services.
• Gives directions to customers to various locations in the city.
• Resolves customer complaints independently or with the aid of a supervisor.
• Answers telephone in a prompt and courteous manner (if required).
• Maintains cleanliness of facility and picks up trash in the surrounding area.
• Presents themselves professionally (neat appearance and in uniform) at all times while at work.
• Arrives to work on time for scheduled shifts.
• Completes any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualification Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education Required: High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of experience and education.
Experience Required: Experience with customer service and software or a high aptitude for technology such as basic company systems, microsoft office, google drive.
Availability to Work: Special shift requirements, if any, will vary depending on management's needs. If applicable, availability to weekends may be required.
License Requirement: The individual will only be required to have and maintain a valid state-issued driver’s license, with a current address and acceptable driving record, if the individual is expected to be able to drive a company vehicle or drive on company business.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to make change.
Language Skills: Ability to read, write and interpret the English language. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, supervisors and other employees of the organization. Bilingual is a plus but not required.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but standard written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Adaptability: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Able to deal with change, delays, or unexpected events.
Judgment: Exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
Other Skills and Abilities: Ability to use clock (standard/military time), calculator (optional) or credit card machine to handle transactions. Ability to maintain a pleasant and mannerly demeanor when speaking on the telephone and with the public. Ability to effectively respond to customer problems or complaints. Must be proactive with strong personal drive and proven customer service skills and must be willing to lead by example. Must be willing to work a flexible schedule.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
• The exposure level in the work environment to vehicle emissions is moderate to high
• The exposure level in the work environment to extreme hot/cold temperatures is moderate to high.
• The work environment is subject to all weather conditions including, but not limited to, precipitation and wind.
• The exposure level in the work environment to bright sunlight and nighttime working conditions is high.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
Dr Detail is an equal opportunity employer committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, train, and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability or other classes protected by federal or state law. Dr Detail does not tolerate harassment of or retaliation against any employee or applicant on the basis of these characteristics, or because the individual exercised his or her EEO rights
Experience with customer service and software or a high aptitude for technology such as basic company systems, Microsoft office, google drive, etc. Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to make change. Ability to read, write and interpret the English language.
Job Location(s): The Woodlands