Function as intake specialist; interview, evaluate, and document needs of families and individuals applying for assistance through Interfaith Crisis Assistance Programs. Assume lead role of special programs as assigned.
• Screen clients for needs and eligibility
• Schedule appointments and make appropriate referrals
• Interview and evaluate clients and determine assistance to be pledged
• Process checks and invoices and document assistance given
• Data entry into Client Track database
• Maintain filing procedures of client files
• Assist in Interfaith disaster recovery efforts
• Other duties as assigned
Bachelor’s degree preferred area of human services or nonprofit, experience working with diverse populations, bilingual with Spanish fluency preferred. Minimum experience level of 2 years. Experience with recruiting and supporting volunteers, strong organizational skills, and attention to details, ability to multitask, strong written and oral communication skills, ability to work independently and collaborative projects. Personal computer experience, and computer software experience in Word, Excel, and Access. Must live within 15 miles of 77381 area. Must be able to heavy lift (up to 40 lbs.) stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, climb, and lift.
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Interfaith of The Woodlands - Visit Our Business Directory Listing