Business Development Associate offers digital and print advertising opportunities offered by the Interfaith Publications Department by collecting accurate listing information for all businesses within assigned territory and build relationships with advertisers by promoting Interfaith’s mission to build a more loving and caring community through service. The Publications Team is focused on meeting the advertising and marketing needs of businesses in The Woodlands and surrounding areas.
• Manage print and digital advertising options in Interfaith of The Woodlands Community & Business Directory, Website, and the Directory app.
• Prospect and secure new advertising partners via phone, face-to-face cold calling, and networking
• Strengthen relationships and renew existing accounts
• Assist advertising partners in ad layout and proofing
• Insure that all ads have been proofed and approved
• Deliver publication to participating advertising partners
• Participate in networking and community events
College degree preferred and minimum of 2 years experience. Experience in print and digital advertising sales preferred, but not required. Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills. Ability to manage deadlines. Must be experienced with data base of clients that will be provided. Must be organized, detail oriented and able to work in a team environment. Must be able to work independently, as this position requires cold calling and face-to-face sales presentations to potential ad partners.
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Commission Only
Interfaith of The Woodlands