Award Winning Car Service Company: Voted Best of The Woodlands for the last 12 consecutive years by Woodlands Online.
For over 30 years, C&S has been providing private car transportation services to corporate clients and residents of Houston. We are a privately-owned company based in The Woodlands and operate a fleet ranging from sedans, suv's, vans, sprinters and executive buses.
C&S was founded in 1989 with a commitment to excellence, high quality service and safety which has allowed us to grow into one of Houston's premier private chauffeur companies. Our strong work ethic and reputation with the business community has allowed us to continue to service and respond to the transportation needs of our clients. We continue to adapt and invest in technology to improve, simplify, and streamline the way do business.
We pride ourselves in attention to detail and never take our customers and their business for granted.
Our employees enjoy working for us and believe customer service is paramount to success. We offer a competitive pay structure for full-time employees and flexible hours for part-time employees. All
applicants will fill out a W2 once hired. (We do not 1099/contract)
We are seeking qualified full/part-time Professional Chauffeurs who meet the following criteria.
* Transport clients in a variety of vehicle types and sizes
* Transport customers to and from all major and private airports in Houston
* Prepare and maintain vehicles clean (complimentary car wash program. exterior only)
* Plan routes in advance
* Carry and load luggage for clients
* Assist clients by opening doors and ensuring safe entry and exit of vehicles
* Drive efficiently and safely throughout the The Woodlands and Houston area
- Must Be At Least 25 years old
- High School Graduate
- Must Have a Valid TX Driver License
- CDL driver’s license required for guaranteed Full Time employment (no exceptions)
- License & badged by the city of Houston (if not currently, it is very quick process)
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Must Be Personable and Customer service oriented.
- Current DMV Printout indicating a safe driving record
- Must own black suit, black shoes, tie, and white dress shirt and adhere to dress code
- Must pass background and drug screening
- Required to sign a confidentiality agreement
- All employees are required to have a Smartphones with a data plan
TX driver license
- Reliable transportation to get to and from work
- Familiar with the city of Houston & surrounding areas.
- Excellent time management skills & communication skills.
All applicants who have never been licensed by the city of Houston must be willing to go through the
application process at their own expense. ($50.00 +/- out of pocket expense). We will guide you through the process.
Please respond via email with a copy of your resume or email with your contact and experience
information so we can schedule an interview and send the application. Send resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
* Please be aware we do not allow employees to keep vehicles overnight, therefore, applicants who do not live on the north side of Houston or near The Woodlands area must take this into consideration before applying.