We are a busy, well established podiatry office in The Woodlands, TX, looking to add a Medical Assistant to our team!
Our podiatry office is looking for a TEAM player who is interested in becoming a part of a group of professionals who work well together.
You must be a self motivated person who can anticipate what needs to be done and then perform the actions needed to get the job done.
This is a very important position within the office as it involves daily and constant work with our patients, making them feel welcome and comfortable while assisting in their care. A love of all people is a must for this job! Our ideal candidate will have the ability to adapt to changes, think analytically and learn quickly! Being bilingual in Spanish is also a plus.
Duties include but are not limited to:
*assisting doctor with procedures
*admin tasks (answering phones, scanning documents, insurance verification, etc.)
*proper documentation of patient data
*provide support to the doctor by maintaining medical equipment, keeping exam rooms clean, properly supplied and ready for procedures, as well as maintaining exam room inventory and listing needed supplies as necessary
*employee will be crossed trained in other office departments as needed
If you think you're the right person for this job, please apply to:
1) Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
2) Include in the subject line : Medical Assistant
3) In your email, tell us why you're the best person for this job.
• Experience in administrative and medical office duties preferred, including EHR software (ECW a plus!)
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Effectively prioritize work
• Strong time management skills
• Understanding of HIPAA guidelines
Depends on experience
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Sweeney Foot and Ankle Specialists - Visit Our Business Directory Listing