NOW HIRING FULL-TIME LOGISTICS COORDINATORS TO JOIN OUR TEAM!!!
Are you looking for a challenging, fast-paced operations role that offers career growth and rewarding financial potential? Compass Global Logistics is currently looking for dynamic individuals to join our team! Compass is a rapidly growing firm that will reward your efforts, giving you greater opportunity to achieve your financial and long-term career goals.
We are committed to training and mentoring our employees and giving them opportunities to excel. Your exciting career with Compass Global Logistics will challenge you to reach beyond your best as you learn your position, gain knowledge and master core skill sets in the logistics industry.
Daily activities could include tracking freight, tendering freight to carriers, taking inbound calls from suppliers, handling customer service calls, supporting account managers, or auditing shipments.
Our Logistics Coordinators ensure operational excellence in customer service for the clients of Compass. This position starts as an entry level service position. As your knowledge and abilities grow, so will your level of responsibility and management with the clients of Compass Global Logistics.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Support and maintain the development of existing and new customers and carrier relationships
· Support the Sales Team and other Logistics Coordinators on the Team
· Dispatch, Book, Track and manage shipments utilizing our TMS (FreightCompass)
· Source capacity utilizing our carrier network
· Assist with the onboarding carrier setup process
· Serve as an intermediary between carriers and customers to assist in the resolution of any issues
· Perform other duties as necessary
A successful candidate must demonstrate…
· Honesty and Integrity
· Contributes to building a positive team environment
· Attention to detail and accuracy of customer freight information and requirements
· Ability to multi-task, maintain composure while working in a fast-paced environment
· Ability to manage their time and resources effectively
· Excellent phone and communication skills
· Proficient math and computer skills
· Good decision making with excellent problem solving skills
What we offer
Competitive base salary ($30 - $40k starting salary based on experience)
Excellent Health Insurance
Career path – exceptional advancement opportunities
Fast-paced team environment
Family-centered culture –you are not just a number here, you are part of our family
Essential Functions/Physical Demands
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, listen, observe. The employee frequently is required to sit for long periods of time; stand; walk; use hands; reach with hands and arms; lift 30 lbs from floor height, keyboard/type and look at/read a computer screen for long periods of time; drive a car in order to have reliable transportation to and from work.
Compass Global Logistics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation, or military service in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
· Previous work experience/Bachelor degree
· Ability to work with a team, while also delivering independent results
· Ability to collaborate with others
· Strong ability to persuade, motivate and influence others in person and over the phone
· Analytical ability in problem solving and commitment to excellence in customer service
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively in a high stress environment
· Excellent oral and written communication/business writing skills
Compass Global Logistics