· Provide crisis intervention services by answering the agency’s 24-hour crisis hotline.
· Facilitate discussion of options available to clients and provide appropriate referrals and appointments according to client needs.
· Provides information on community resources available to clients. Ensure continued accuracy and development of the agency’s resource manual.
· Maintain hotline database, perform virtual intakes and submit accurate statistical information in a timely manner reflecting all activities.
· Provide regular reports.
· Other duties as required.
Normally works M-F 10am-7pm. (Reaching Pines Office 77301)
Flexibility required: You will need to work M-F 8-5 (up to 3 months) for training. Training will take place at both office locations: The Woodlands 77380 and Reaching Pines 77301.
NOTE: **Face coverings will continue to be required for any employee, volunteer, or visitor who is not fully vaccinated.
Associate’s Degree in Social Services or related field, crisis intervention training or 1 year of equivalent experience and a clean driving record.
Bachelor’s Degree in Social Services or related field, crisis intervention training or 2 years experience in a residential or crisis intervention program. Bilingual in Spanish and English.
25,000/ Yr (non-negotiable)
Job Types(s): Other
Industry(s): Nonprofit / Social Service
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Montgomery County Women's Center MCWC