Minimum of two years experience working with pesticides and fertilizers
Knowledge of chemical application equipment, including calibration of equipment. Understanding of governmental regulations, product labeling, and manufacturer’s instruction for chemical’s
Maintain valid TDA Licensure
Maintain valid TX driver’s license and insurability based on company insurance requirements.
• Plan, organize, and manage work as assigned.
• Complete daily paperwork as required by each job.
• Comprehend instructions and act accordingly.
• Use assigned tools and equipment in a proper/safe manner.
• Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
• Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck and trailer used in Granular and Spray Technician operations.
• Adhere to company policies, standards, and safety guidelines.
• Work with other employees as a team.
• Meet or exceed company production rates and standards set forth.
• Demonstrate role model behaviors on ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting Stewart Lawn & Garden’s Standard of Excellence.
Our Spray Technicians ensure the safety and appropriate application of chemical products and fertilizer to enhance the quality of our client’s landscape.
Responsibilities include are but are not limited to:
Identification of insects, weeds, and diseases as it relates to job function
Communication and Safety
Annual Salary plus Commission
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Stewart Lawn and Garden