We are a private, fee-for-service mental/behavioral health clinic that deals with ADHD, anxiety, depression, autism spectrum, chemical dependency and other mental/behavioral health issues. We have a multi-disciplinary team that consists of neuropsychologists, clinical psychologists, child, adolescent & adult psychiatrists, and licensed professional counselors who work together to provide an individualized, integrated treatment plan for our clients and their families. While the clinicians provide the treatment, our administrative staff provides the excellent customer service that our clients have come to expect.
We are looking for a part-time front desk administrator who can manage clients, phones and clinicians in an efficient manner, while completing day to day operations of a fast-paced clinic. The position is extremely important to the success of our company, therefore someone who can learn accurately and efficiently is a great candidate. Tasks for the position include but are not limited to:
• Professionally and warmly interacting with clients upon arrival and check-out
• Answering multi-line phones and efficiently handle client needs
• Scheduling clients via phone, email & in person
• Processing payments and accurately close out invoices
• Maintaining hard copy records as well as files stored in our Electronic Medical Records • Keeping front desk activities organized
• Managing client needs efficiently and effectively
We are looking for someone to join our administrative team who can demonstrate:
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Capability to work alone and in a team manner
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to prioritize
• Willing to take initiative
• Pro-active attitude
• Enthusiasm with working with our clients
Candidate must be able to work afternoon/early evenings and Saturdays for up to 20 hours a week. Starting pay is based on experience.
Candidates who are currently enrolled in a psychology related degree program, have a degree in psychology or sociology would be preferred but not required.
We are unable to offer benefits such as health insurance & retirement. If interested, please send resume with references and cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information about our company, please visit www.addwoodlands.com.
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Woodlands Behavioral Health & Wellness Center, LLC - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Website: Visit Our Website