The Media Director will have overall responsibility for all areas of the media ministry. This person will have expertise and responsibilities in live production, video production, and graphic design. She/He will own the visual identity of Christ Church and be proficient in taking a big idea/vision and administer it across a variety of platforms.
The Media Director will report to the Worship Director but work in a collaborative environment with the other ministries of the church. This role calls for a committed individual who prioritizes his/her own personal journey with Christ, exemplifies Christian character, is teachable, and works well within the larger team at Christ Church.
- Create, edit, and produce videos for a wide variety of uses, including but not limited to, video announcements, testimonials, commercial/promotions, sermon intros, pastoral devotionals, and special/creative video elements.
- Create graphic design materials such as branding sermon series, logo creation, advertisements, announcement slides, etc.
- Lead and develop our online social media content.
- Direct pre, live, and post productions for Sunday services and special events, including the development and leadership of a team for implementing production.
- In collaboration with the Worship Director, oversee proper operation, maintenance, and policies for lighting, media, and video broadcast equipment.
- Bachelor Degree in audio, video, lighting (AVL) and/or Creative Arts (preferred) or equivalent experience.
- In-depth technical knowledge of AVL systems.
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Suite and/or other creative design programs
- Experience working with Pro Presenter, Pro Tools, Ableton, Dante, Resi live streaming, GrandMA, and Chroma Q Vista lighting (Highly recommended).
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
Christ Church United Methodist - Visit Our Business Directory Listing