TITLE: Client Liaison
DEPARTMENT: Meals on Wheels
POSTION TYPE: Part-Time, Hourly
WORK DAYS/HOURS: up to 25 hours per week
LOCATION: Montgomery County
PAY RATE: $15/hour
REPORTS TO: Compliance Director
JOB PURPOSE: To determine client’s eligibility for receiving home delivered meals with assessments and annual reassessments. To conduct survey materials with the clients for both grant and agency purposes
- Interview prospective clients in their homes to assess their physical and mental conditions and determine eligibility for home delivered meals according to Meals on Wheels MC guidelines.
- Utilize clinical best practices with the client.
- Learn all information for H-GAC standards on assessments of home delivered meal clients and maintain current knowledge and paperwork regarding any program changes.
- Complete any survey materials with the client provided by Meals on Wheels MC.
- Document all contacts with clients and related contacts and referrals made on clients’ behalf.
- Conduct Telephone Reassurance calls to clients as delegated and log the contacts onto appropriate documentation as assigned by supervisor.
- Understand and utilize software related to documentation and reporting.
- Complete all reports, assessments, and surveys on a timely basis meeting deadlines given by the supervisor.
- Deliver items to the clients as needed, including donations provided by local entities.
- Follow procedures concerning confidentiality.
- Perform any assignments delegated by the supervisor.
- Adhere to Agency Policy and Procedures
- Perform duties as workload necessitates
- Maintain positive and respectful attitude
- Communicate regularly with supervisor about Department and client issues
- Utilize time efficiently and effectively and prioritize work load
- Consistently report to work on time and be prepared to perform duties
- Meet productivity standards
- Attend relevant training programs to keep current on job related issues
- Treat staff personnel and clients with courtesy and respect
- Requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work positively with seniors, staff members, visitors, volunteers, community leaders and the general public;
- Requires the ability to use office machines such as the calculator, computer, printer, typewriter, copy machines, fax and telephone;
- Typically requires several hours per day of sitting, standing or walking, with frequent interruptions and movement within an office setting;
- Requires lifting of up to 40 pounds;
- Requires a valid Texas Driver’s License, Pass Drug Test, Pass Background check and a have a clean MVR;
- Requires: The ability to pass an on-line defensive driving course.
Meals on Wheels Montgomery County
111 s 2nd st
Conroe, TX 77301
Industry(s): Nonprofit / Social Service
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Meals on Wheels Montgomery County - Visit Our Business Directory Listing
Website: Visit Our Website