Law Enforcement facilitate all of the venue’s law enforcement needs to include traffic and crowd control inside and outside the venue. The objective of Law Enforcement is to ensure safety of our guests, staff, artists and general population.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING
Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
• Take direction from the Law Enforcement Lead to properly implement the event plan.
• Observe guests prior to, during and post event, to address any needs, issues or illegal activity.
• Address security and public safety issues immediately.
• Know The Pavilion layout, including but not limited to, the reserved seating area, plaza configurations, parking lots and surrounding areas of the facility.
• Be familiar with Pavilion policies, procedures, safety precautions, rules, regulations and emergency procedures.
• State Certified Peace Officers employed full time with benefits authorized to work extra employment as a peace officer through your law enforcement agency as defined by TCOLE and Texas Occupations Code
• Must be able to work evenings, weekends and holidays
• Good communication skills
• Must be willing to work in adverse conditions: poor weather (rain, extreme heat, etc.) large crowds, unruly guests and stand in one place for long periods of time, etc.
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion - Visit Our Business Directory Listing