The Woodlands Methodist School, an outreach of The Woodlands Methodist Church, is currently seeking candidates to work part-time with our children (Pre-K-8th Grade) in our Eagle Club Before/After school care program for the 2022-2023 school year.
This position is accountable to Enrichment Faciliatator as well as the Eagle Club Lead and Head of School.
- Be available for a shift from 7:15am – 8:30am and/or 3:00pm to 5:45pm on any/all days Monday – Friday. Days/schedules are flexible but dependability is critical.
- Work with and supervise students participating in Eagle Club who will be engaging in art, recreation, games, playground activities, and self-directed homework.
- Help with arrival and dismissal to Eagle Club, and ensure accurate student sign-in/sign-out records are maintained.
- Follow daily plans in meeting with the school philosophy and policies.
- Cooperate with the Head of School, Enrichment Facilitator and Eagle Club Lead in all Eagle Club activities.
- Meet school requirements for in-service training and professional growth in a timely manner.
- Cooperate with others who share the classroom, including school staff and other TWMC ministries.
- Part-Time/Non-Exempt (not to exceed 29 hours/week)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school graduate/college student preferred
- An interest in working with children Pre-K through 8th grade and a willingness to work under the supervision of the Eagle Club Program Coordinator
- Must successfully pass background check requirements; which include fingerprinting and an extensive criminal history search
- Must be a committed Christian comfortable sharing their faith with students
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. The employee must be able to lift and/or move items over 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The Woodlands Methodist Church
2200 Lake Woodlands Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380
Job Types(s): Ministries
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands