The Membership Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support for the Membership Department. This in-office position must possess a positive, personable, and professional image and maintain outstanding customer service. Must have strong problem-solving and organizational skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have good follow through on tasks and projects and use diplomacy to work with members, the community, and staff.
General duties include:
• Creating, maintaining, and updating membership events in Chamber software. Assist with reservations, invoices, payments, and collections.
• Preparing materials and conference rooms for membership team meetings and events, including making packets, room setup/cleanup, A/V equipment, ordering departmental supplies/meals, etc.
• Assist with post-event clerical duties including copies, correspondence, uploading photos, etc.
• Responsible for data entry of member account updates and monthly Chamber renewal reports, mailings, and correspondence.
• Assist with membership ribbon cuttings including scheduling, confirmations, communication with diplomats, and photo organization.
• Provide daily lunch coverage in the Chamber lobby for receptionist.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00am-1:00pm
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 1, 2022.
• Administrative assistant or customer service experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software, data entry and the internet
• Social media and database experience preferred
• Demonstration of organizational and interpersonal communication skills
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Job Types(s): Administrative / Clerical
Industry(s): Nonprofit / Social Service
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Job Location(s): The Woodlands
The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce - Visit Our Business Directory Listing