Perform posting charges
Completion and submission of claims to payers in a timely fashion
Submit billing data to insurance providers
Work claims and claim denials to ensure maximum reimbursement for services provided
Perform reviews, implement, maintain and report on programs initiated by the practice
• Monitor overhead expenses
• Act as liaison between physician and accountants
• Accounts Payable, collates invoices/ statements.
• Pay all bills in a timely manner.
• Prepare necessary reports for accountant.
• Handles all arrangements for patient accounts with liens
• Maintain administrative files
Additional Administrator Duties as required
Required education: High school or equivalent required Degree in related field preferred
Required experience: Medical Billing Experience: 5 years
Medical Front Office Experience
Practice Management: ATHENA
Medical Practice in the Woodlands, TX seeking qualified Medical Biller with experience in Medical Billing and Front Office Administrative Work.
Responsibilities will include monitoring of insurance claims, insurance contracting and physician credentialing, overseeing financial operations.
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
THE WOODLANDS RETINA CENTER