*10-15 hrs/wk (rarely up to 25 hrs)*
** Required Availability**
- 3 weekends/month (Fri, Sat & Sun). Friday shifts: 2-7p. Saturday shifts: 9a-2p & 2-7p. Sunday: 12-6p. (all of these shifts could go as late as midnight if a private party is scheduled, typically happens 3-4 times per month)
- 1 weekday between Tues-Thur from 1-5pm
** Compensation ** (will only potentially make more than the $10.50-$12/hr range when working a private party outside of our normal staff hours, which end at 5pm Mon-Thur, 7pm Fri/Sat and 6pm Sunday)
$10.50-$12/hr: Regular shifts.
$12-$18/hr: Working private parties outside of normal staff hrs (occurs 3-4x/month).
TO APPLY: Submit resume & availability for each day of the week.
Looking for a dependable & proactive individual to join our Clubhouse Management team. The Clubhouse is in an upscale Woodlands community and includes a Fitness Center, Pavilion, Pool and private event space.
The Clubhouse Staff's priority is ensuring residents have an exceptional experience while at the Clubhouse by keeping everything clean, safe and maintaining an overall resort like atmosphere as well as providing customer service to residents. About 50% of your time will be providing customer service & the other 50% will be spent walking around the Clubhouse ensuring everything is clean, organized, functioning properly & talking to residents.
The primary job duties include:
- Responsible for the overall operation of the facility
- Greet residents as they enter/exit the facility
- Perform administrative duties, a few examples: distributing access cards, answering phone calls, processing private party reservations
- Re-stock items as needed: such as bottled water, coffee supplies, gym wipes, etc.
- Conduct hourly rounds of the facility
- Perform basic cleaning tasks:
* Includes wiping down equipment, taking out trash,sweeping/vacuuming/mopping when needed
- Work private parties (assist party with set up, take down, clean up, answer questions, make sure private party rules are being followed)
Ability to solve problems & deal with situations without assistance
1+ years of customer service experience
Dependability & punctuality (very important)
People-person, enjoy interacting with residents
High School Diploma
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Risher Lifestyle Management