Assist Dentist with patient care.
• Seat patients in dental exam rooms
• Review patient medical history, take vitals
• Chair side assisting
• Processing radiographs
• Sterilizing instruments
• Stocking supplies in treatment rooms
• Completing patient charts
• Patient follow-ups via phone/in-person
• Listing supplies that are getting low
• Writing necessary prescriptions for Dentist approval
• Other duties as assigned
H.S. graduate; 1-2 years – Chairside assisting experience required. Must be dependable and flexible with the ability to multi-task. Requires extensive reading, standing, walking, sitting and stooping. May require some evenings and overtime.
Based on background and experience
Employment Type: Employee - Part Time
Interfaith Community Clinic - Visit Our Business Directory Listing