- Categories :
- Marketing & Advertising
Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
• Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary.
• Welcomes and directs visitors and clients.
• Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions.
• Receives mail, documents, packages, and courier deliveries and delivers or distributes items.
• Assist the dispatching department as needed with scheduling and follow up calls.
• Assist with help desk duties for alarm clients. Includes working on access control systems (software), alarm system and other systems remotely in the cloud to assist clients.
• Data entry for client’s alarm, access control, and camera systems
• Remote Tech Support for key clients using Alarm.com and other security platforms.
• Assist in pulling parts to prep for upcoming jobs. Packing parts and staging for upcoming projects to be picked up by UPS/Fedex
• Assist in tracking of inventory levels.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing.
• Ability to work independently.
• Ability to type 45+ WPM accurately
15 per hour
Job Types(s): Administrative / Clerical
Industry(s): Law Enforcement / Security
Employment Type: Employee - Full Time
Job Location(s): Oak Ridge / Shenandoah
ITECH MONITORING INC.