Road closures for The Woodlands 4th of July Parade
THE WOODLANDS, Texas -- On July 4, 2018, from 7:30 to 11:30 a.m., Lake Woodlands Drive, Grogan’s Mill Road, Lake Robbins and Six Pines Drive will be impacted for the Fourth of July Parade as noted below. Intersections will be controlled by law enforcement officers. Closed streets will be barricaded and only parade traffic will be allowed through.
- Intersections of Six Pines/Lake Woodlands and Six Pines/Lake Robbins will close at 7:30 a.m.
- Grogan’s Mill from Evergreen Circle to Riva Row will close at 8 a.m.
- Lake Woodlands from Lake Front Circle to Six Pines will close at 7:30 a.m. Only parade traffic will be allowed on Lake Woodlands. All other traffic must turn north on Lake Front Circle.
- Lake Robbins from Grogan’s Mill to Six Pines will close at 7:30 a.m.
- All entrances into Market Street will be barricaded at 8 a.m.
- When the end of the parade has entered Market Street, roads and intersections will begin reopening, starting on Lake Robbins at approximately 10 a.m.
- Roads are expected to re-open between 11 and 11:30 a.m.
The Parade will start at The Woodlands United Methodist Church and end at Market Street. Visit www.4thofjuly.org for full event details.
Red, Hot & Blue & Festival Extravaganza Impact Information
The following areas will be impacted for road closures related to the 21st Annual Red, Hot and Blue Festival and Fireworks Extravaganza:
- Lake Woodlands Bridge (east and westbound lanes) - closed from 9 to approximately 10:30 p.m. or until pedestrian traffic has cleared.
- Lake Robbins from Grogan's Mill to Six Pines Drive - closed from 2 to approximately 10:30 p.m. or until pedestrian traffic has cleared.
- Waterway Square Place from Waterway Avenue to Fountains Plaza - closed from 5 to approximately 10:30 p.m. or until pedestrian traffic has cleared.
Visit www.thewoodlandstownship-tx.gov/4thofjuly and follow the Parks and Recreation Department on Facebook for the most up to date information.