Shenandoah Police Blotter June 24-30
Police Blotter for June 24 - June 30
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Theft – Zale’s- Suspect stole $183.00 worth of merchandise. Suspect arrested and charged.
- Criminal Mischief - Portofino - Possible attempted vehicle theft. Damage to victim’s vehicle door lock and ignition.
- Theft - Home Depot - Suspects stole $700.00 worth of copper from store, located during a traffic stop. Suspects arrested and charged.
- Theft - Home Depot - Suspect was making fraudulent returns. Arrested and charged.
- Burglary of a Vehicle - Sam’s Club - Window broken out and items taken, no identifying suspect info.
- Assault - Victim was assaulted at Aveda approximately 2 weeks ago. Suspect known.
- Hit and Run - Unknown suspect struck an unoccupied vehicle and fled the parking lot without providing information.
- Theft - Stein Mart - Suspect stole $2,000.00 worth of purses. No identifying information.
- Forgery - Walgreens - Suspect used fake $20 bills to purchase merchandise. No identifying information.
- Assault - Valero - Father and daughter involved in physical altercation.
- Burglary of a Habitation - Residential - Garage left unlocked and fishing rod/reel taken.
- Burglary of a Vehicle X5 - Residential - Multiple unlocked vehicles rummaged through on a single night. Possible suspect information known.
- Assault - Clarion Suites - Simple Assault by contact between two parties.
- Burglary of a Vehicle - Guadalajara - Window smashed and laptop taken. No suspect info.
- Disturbance - Memorial Hermann - Suspect was causing a disturbance in ER and was highly intoxicated. Arrested for Public Intoxication.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Robbery – Fireworks stand 45/Rayford