Shenandoah Police Blotter for December 9-29
Police Blotter for December 9-29
City of Shenandoah Police Calls and Activity
- Recovery of stolen vehicle (LPR Hit) – 18000 block of IH45 – Officer received an LPR hit related to a stolen vehicle. Officer confirmed vehicle was stolen out of Mansfield, Texas. Driver arrested and vehicle recovered.
- Criminal Trespass – 9250 Pinecroft – Subject arrested for refusing to leave the property after being instructed to.
- Aggravated Robbery – 200 block of David Memorial – Victim robbed, at gunpoint, by unknown male suspect. Victim’s wallet was stolen.
- Theft – 19100 black of IH45 – Suspect issued a citation for stealing approximately $79.00 worth of merchandise.
- Death Investigation – 18500 black of IH45 – Determined to be natural causes.
- Fail to Secure Load – 19000 block of IH45 – Item flew out of the back of one vehicle and struck another.
- Narcotics – 19100 block of IH45 – Officer were dispatched to a welfare check of an individual asleep in a vehicle. Further investigation led to the suspect being arrested for possession of narcotics and open warrants.
- Driving While Intoxicated – 27500 block of IH45 – A traffic stop led to the arrest of the driver for DWI.
- Death investigation – 9200 block of Pinecroft.
- Unlawful Possession of Firearm by Felon – 19200 block of David Memorial – Officers observed a suspicious vehicle and occupants. Further investigation led to the arrest of both occupants for unlawful possession of firearm by felon, open warrants, failure to identify fugitive, tampering with physical evidence, and unlawful report to a peace officer.
- Assault – Residential – Known suspect assaulted victim.
- Assault – 9200 block of Pinecroft – Nurse assaulted by a known suspect.
- Public Intoxication – 19400 block of IH45 – Officers were dispatched to a welfare check. Upon making contact with the suspect it was determined they were intoxicated to the point of being a danger to themselves.
- Theft – 28600 block of IH45 – Cash reported stolen from wallet by unknown suspect.
- Theft – 19000 block of IH45 - $210.80 worth of clothing stolen by unknown suspects.
- Criminal Mischief – 19000 block of IH45 – Vehicle damaged in a parking lot by unknown suspect.
- Agency Assist / Resisting Arrest – 1400 block of Research Forest – Assisted with warrant service. Suspect resisted arrest.
- Credit Card Abuse – 19400 block of IH45 – Victim lost his wallet and his credit cards were later used in Harris County.
- Aggravated Assault – 28700 block of IH45 – Victim assaulted by known suspect.
- Theft – 18000 block of IH45 – Reported theft of a cell phone which was left unattended in the restroom.
- Theft – 19000 block of IH45 – Suspect stole over $300 worth of clothing and was arrested. Further investigation led to an additional narcotics charge.
Significant Outside Agency Calls
- Multiple car burglaries reported in the S. Montgomery County area. PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOCK YOUR CAR, TAKE YOUR KEYS, AND HIDE YOUR BELONGINGS.
- Pursuit from Conroe PD – Officers observed occupant of the vehicle throw a firearm out, attempted to stop them and the pursuit went south to the Houston area.
- Recovery of stolen vehicle – Precinct 3 Constables Office got a rolling stolen return on a vehicle as it hit the county line. Stopped at an apartment complex off Hollow Tree. Four suspects in the car, all apprehended after brief foot chase.
- Burglary of a Building – Target – Unknown suspect(s) broke in and stole iPhone display.
- Burglaries at RV Storage Lot – IH45 – At least 25 RV’s were burglarized.
- Evading / Recovery of Stolen Vehicle – IH45 @ Spring Creek – Officer stopped a vehicle and the driver immediately fled on foot. Suspect was captured and further investigation led to learning the vehicle was stolen out of Harris County.
- Burglary of a Building – Rayford @ Riley Fuzzel – 2 suspects broke into the Sprint store. Suspects fled the scene in grey sedan.
- Burglary of Motor Vehicle – This issue is still plaguing the area. Unsecured vehicles parked in driveways and apartment complex parking lots are recently being targeted.
- Multiple car burglaries were reported between Conroe and Harris County. All burglaries occurred in a mixture of commercial and residential areas. Most of the BMVs occurring in the residential areas were unsecured vehicles.
- Homicide – Tamina area, suspect has turned himself in.